You can adjust the font size on your web browser to make the text smaller or larger to assist you. Follow the instructions below to customize this website to suit your needs.
Option 1: Keyboard Shortcuts
If you are on a PC computer
You can quickly adjust the font size by holding down the Ctrl key and rotating the mouse wheel forward or backward. If you’re unable to change the font size using the mouse wheel, hold down the Ctrl key and then click the + or – key to increase or decrease the text size.
If you are on a Mac computer
You can quickly adjust the font size by holding down the Command (CMD) key and scrolling up or down. If you’re unable to change the font size by scrolling, hold down the Command (CMD) key and then click the + or – key to increase or decrease the text size.
Option 2: Change browser settings if you are using;
- Click on the Menu Button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Where it says zoom, click either + or – to increase or reduce the font size.
Internet Explorer (IE)
- In the top menu, hover over View.
- Select text size and choose the font size you prefer.
- In the top menu, hover over View
- Select Zoom, and then click either Zoom In Ctrl ++ or Zoom Out Ctrl +- to increase or decrease the text size accordingly.
- In the upper right, click the Wrench icon and then click Options.
- In the left panel, click Under the Hood.
- In the “Web Content” section, click the Font Size drop-down menu, and select the size you want.
- Close the Options Tab.
Safari (Mac users)
- Click View
- Then choose either Zoom In or Zoom Out to increase or decrease the font size.